Wednesday, October 22, 2008

it's still hot and forever will be crazy here!

hey all, this is the not so good at blogging, kasey here!

IT HAS BEEN CRAZY HERE! and I sincerely apologize at the slow rate it is taking me to get back in communication and let you know how I have been doing! The internet is still down here so i walked to the curb and hacked into some network who didn't require a password. Good job, kasey. :]

ANYHOO! Like i said before, it has been insane trying to adjust to the crazyness of it all and we are just starting to get into more of a routine but even with that, we still have a very much changing schedule. But thats alright!

I just wanted to say that I miss you all and will try to respond to everyone's facebook, email etc but I usually have limited time to get online. You can always give me a call and I will respond to that!

love you all!

from the ever so stinking hot california,
kasey

No comments: